Saturday, October 8, 2016

Web-log

They say opportunity knocks at your door only once. I say, bloody true; because this is what I have experienced in my life. Maybe I would have got a better one if I had let go of the ones I got, or maybe not. But an avid coward of letting go off the opportunities, I didn’t let go of the biggest ones I got in my life. The first one being this job of mine, which helps me survive and pay off my bills. The biggest bill being of this goddamn Internet, which is just another basic necessity, I believe, like, roti-kapda-makaan.

My parents had this affection for govt. job. And hence, I was fed right from the childhood to get a “sarkari naukri”, to be precise, programmed to never let go of such opportunity of a govt. job. Although, it was solely my decision to go for it, and trust me, surprisingly, it made me a better person due to the people I met through the course of this job. This job has made me explore the crests and troughs of life. I’ve been exhilarated and despaired due to this job and I have no regrets for any of my decisions so far.


2016 has been a roller coaster, a perfect sinusoidal wave. It started off at peak with the hangovers of 2015, I was already at cloud 9, but then the cloud busted and there was sudden downfall from crest to trough. I was still unable to accept the fact that life works that way. But since it’d been a while since my life was in trough, there knocked another opportunity for me to go out and know life a bit more. The opportunity was to go Mumbai. I didn’t let it go in vain. And here I am. 1000 miles away from my home, to know life even more.


Some people are so close to you that they become the world to you. Hence, you vent out all the things which are inside your heart to them, and you feel tranquil. But when you don’t have anybody as such, then the world is an open platform to let go off what’s in your heart.


I feel this blog is the channel between me and the world.

No comments: